SE Solutions is looking for a Project Manager to support one of our federal customers. They will support a dynamic team that provide engineering services across a variety of platforms and technologies. The ideal candidate will be a seasoned Project Manager with Federal Government experience providing all aspects of overall program management; including process standardization/improvement, organizational change management, executive interface/advisor, and technology roadmap planning and implementation.
The Project Manager must have the following experience and expertise withing the Federal Government, preferrably within DHS:
• Experience coordinating activities across disparate teams to deliver successful outcomes for stakeholders.
• Experience leading the engineering and deployment of technical solutions
• Ability to develop and maintains relationships and partnerships with stakeholders, peers, vendors and partners.
• Experience facilitating coordination across multiple divisions within the client organization
• Experience providing oversight to ensure the program’s/project’s approach and deliverables comply with customer, company, quality, industry, and regulatory requirements.
• Experience facilitating and/or coordinating regular program/project reviews with staff and leadership to ensure consistent reporting and visibility of progress.
• Experience supporting staff in resolving or removing roadblocks to programs and projects.
• Builds strategic cross-functional and cross-organizational partnerships and alliances with stakeholders, peers and direct reports to resolve problems, improve processes or achieve goals.
• Creates a culture of continuous improvement by communicating/deploying enterprise best practices and team engagement to improve cost, quality, delivery, job satisfaction and client satisfaction.
• Guides and helps the organization’s technical teams understand and establish baselines, leads the overall change management processes that drive technical decisions through the SELC.
Bachelors Degree and 12+ Years of Experience Performing Information Technology-related Program and Project Management within the Federal Government
US Citizenship is required by the contract. Secret Clearance required. DHS EOD preferred.
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation’s security and defend our fellow citizens’ safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today’s mission, and anticipate tomorrow’s demands. For more information, visithttp://www.sesolutions.com.