SE Solutions wants you to join us as a Cybersecurity Audit Analyst on our team to support a government customer on site in Washington, DC.
In this challenging and rewarding role, you’ll be asked to introduce recommendations and changes to streamline the audit-related activities and ensure improved efficiency and performance levels across audited activities. Analytical tasks mainly involve verification, interpretation, and making accurate inferences, eliminating/overcoming the inefficiencies or shortcomings and to improve the current systems in practice. Support includes Financial Statements Audits, A-123, DHS, OIG, and Internal Audits. You’ll get to leverage your customer service skills and ability to be flexible and adaptive to a fast-paced, fluid business environment. You’ll also be expected to communicate effectively and decisively with all levels of the organization and be able to solve practical problems as well as exercise sound judgement with regards to sensitive and confidential information. As with any role this important in the cybersecurity field, you’ll have to be highly organized and have experience with auditing IT controls.
• Provide support for any external or internal audits, including FISMA, Financial Statement Audits, and A-123 Reviews for IT controls
• Participate in any audit activities including but not limited to interviews, documentation requests, artifact requests, vulnerability scan analysis and remediation.
• Coordinate audit requests between the auditors and system teams and track status of all requested items.
• Review auditee responses and deliverables for appropriateness and assist with interpreting requests.
• Perform reviews of Notice of Findings and Recommendations and assist management in responding
• Assist system support staff and ISSOs in creating the Mission Action Plan resulting from Notice of Finding and Recommendation.
• Track and provide status updates on all milestones documented in the Mission Action Plan.
• Provide milestone remediation documentation as required.
• Develop and update audit status reports on a weekly basis.
• Brief the Federal Audit lead on a regular basis.
• Respond to any requests for clarification/information from the auditors.
• Three (3) years of experience in the audit field or a related area
• Bachelor’s Degree in IT, engineering, or an audit-related field such as business, finance, or accounting (may be substituted by 4 additional years of related experience)
• Experience managing IT audit engagements and IT projects
• Experience creating and delivering executive briefing materials
• Experience performing FISMA audits, Financial Statement audits, and A-123 reviews for IT controls
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation’s security and defend our fellow citizens’ safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today’s mission, and anticipate tomorrow’s demands. For more information, visithttp://www.sesolutions.com.