SE Solutions is looking for an Technical Writer to support support federal agencies in the development and application of a comprehensive management approach to achieving OMB Circular, FISMA, DHS, , and NIST compliance and best practice objectives to maintain an acceptable level of risk for the agency’s IT systems
Responsible for final reviews of proposed publications for style, design, layout, and editorial aspects before government approval.
* Research, analyze, and perform technical review on triage of questions, issues, or events involving specific to responses to GAO, OIG, and A-123 audits.
* Gather necessary information from Program personnel, other stakeholders, and applicable policy, regulations, and best practices to support the Government in developing, writing, formatting, and editing technical and non-technical information for reports, manuals, procedures, processes, briefs, and other forms of documentation.
* Provide technical and editorial document review and written feedback and expert opinion on draft cyber/infrastructure security information documents.
* Develops and maintains operational procedures documents
* Draft, coordinate, and implement updates to maintain Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) to carry out detailed component functions. Requirements
Minimum Years of Relevant Experience:
Candidates with these preferred skills will be given preferential consideration:
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation’s security and defend our fellow citizens’ safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today’s mission, and anticipate tomorrow’s demands. For more information, visit http://www.sesolutions.com.