SE Solutions is seeking a strong Business leader with a proven track record of growing an organization, managing teams, developing capabilities and solutions and successfully managing the pursuit and winning of new business opportunities. This leader must have broad knowledge and experience in the Information Technology, Cyber and Cloud Computing Market. The candidate should have knowledge and/or experience in several IT, Cyber and Cloud computing domains: Policy, Governance, Enterprise Architecture, Enterprise Engineering, Applications Development, Network Engineering, Cloud Migration and other IT disciplines.
The selected candidate will shape, lead and manage certain emerging markets of SE Solutions. The individual will oversee the development of new markets and the delivery of solutions to new customers. This will include providing leadership, management and guidance of the Division operations personnel to include VP of Operations. Through your guidance and management, the organization will help customers be successful and grow their careers. You will lead and manage subject matter experts in the evolution of existing services and capabilities, as well as in the development of new relevant and in-demand capabilities and solutions for customers. The successful candidate will be highly experienced using his/her leadership skills to identify growth areas, build teams, and grow the business.
Must be a strong “Self-Starter” and Driven individual with proven ability to lead teams and personnel from managers and senior technical subject matter experts, to junior technical employees, to effectively deliver value and quality to new customer environments.
Broad and deep knowledge of Federal Government Information Technology requirements:
• Proven Technical and Leadership experience
• Proven Ability to lead proposal solutioning activities and manage technical resources • Excellent Written and Oral communications skills
• Must hold a Secret Clearance
• Must have a strong understanding of the political, legislative, mission and business directions & initiatives associated with the Government IT environment
• Must demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment and have strong communication skills (verbal/written)
• Must demonstrate a highly ethical approach to business pursuits, and carry a highly regarded reputation within the industry
• Should have strong network of contacts and relationships with key IT Leaders and Decision Makers in government departments
• Working knowledge of Federal contracts, procurement process and proposal development activities
• Active participation in various industry organizations is a plus
• Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology area, or other Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics concentrations
• Graduate degree in business or related Information Technology field preferred
MINIMUM YEARS OF RELEVANT EXPERIENCE
Fifteen (15) or more years of IT experience focused on the delivery of solutions and services in the government sector, military or commercial sector.
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation’s security and defend our fellow citizens’ safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today’s mission, and anticipate tomorrow’s demands. For more information, visithttp://www.sesolutions.com.