SE Solutions is seeking to hire a Senior Vice President of Marketing who will lead the teams that recommend and execute the company’s marketing activities to achieve the financial and strategic objectives of the marketing plan. The primary responsibilities include managing marketing budgets, setting up business processes, tracking return on investment, and reporting on all marketing activities to the Executive Management Team.
The SVP Marketing drives day-to-day execution and improvement of the company’s marketing plan; oversees market research and analysis of the competition; oversees and directs customer service monitoring processes to ensure client retention and that customer feedback informs the delivery of our services as well as identifies areas for business growth. This position also manages the corporate web site that serves customer, staff and partner needs; handles public relations and corporate communications designed to deliver a brand-consistent message; develops new and enhances existing business relationships and heightens awareness of the company; and provides leadership in the design and production of all aspects of visual marketing needs. The SVP Marketing is a key driver in building and maintaining a high performance culture and is able to align the marketing goals with the other chief officers’ goals in order to drive growth.
• 10+ years of senior leadership experience in marketing and sales management with a thorough knowledge of marketing principles, product or service management, sales and business development, along with a demonstrated track record of success and performance.
• The ability to understand changing market dynamics, translating them into actionable strategy and implementing the strategy to achieve pre-set objectives as determined by the marketing plan.
• Experience in managing budgets effectively across multiple departments, financial reporting, setting up effective metrics and business processes.
• Demonstrable experience in developing efficient strategies and business plans for all marketing aspects (branding, product promotion etc.)
• Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
• Ability to apply marketing techniques over digital (e.g. social media) and non-digital (e.g. press) channels
• A leader with both creative and analytical capabilities
• Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
• Security Clearance preferred
• BA/BS Degree Required; MBA preferred
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation’s security and defend our fellow citizens’ safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today’s mission, and anticipate tomorrow’s demands. For more information, visithttp://www.sesolutions.com.