SE Solutions is hiring a Chief Growth Officer, who will report to the President and will be part of the executive leadership team. As the company establishes its plan for the future, there is a need to explore and implement methods for breaking into new markets as well as new approaches for expanding services within current client agencies. The CGO will lead the establishment of the corporate growth and business development model so that they are in sync with the company’s culture and capabilities. The company’s overarching strategy and capabilities will evolve, so the CGO must continually refine the model to change with the company’s workforce, client environment and financial goals.
• Formation and maintenance of the corporate growth strategy, corporate/business development and supporting functions, and overall go-to-market strategy and messaging for the company.
• Envision, develop, and execute corporate growth strategy, to include creation of a corporate go-to-market plan.
• Develop and maintain the corporate business development operations model, to include management of sales pipeline management tools, sales staff, and compensation models.
• Meet/exceed top line business growth goals and objectives.
• Manage the sales team, including sales forecasting and reporting as part of overall corporate financial planning.
• Provide leadership in the management and oversight of market facing business development professionals working in concert with delivery professionals to identify and prosecute prime and subcontract new business opportunities.
• Establish and maintain the corporate capture and proposal management capability, utilizing both internal and external resources, as needed.
• Manage the corporate marketing function, so that it aligns with emerging client needs and corporate capability strengths.
• Work with Sector Leadership to develop, execute, and assess Campaign Plans associated with capabilities and client-specific challenges. This will include opportunity identification, strategy development and assessment as well as campaign evaluation and sales team training/coaching.
Core Abilities and Experience
• Credible, proven business development and corporate development leader within the federal government services arena.
• Track record of success in building new organizations or expanding into new markets. Ideally, the candidate will have had large business experiences where their firm experienced significant organic growth within core markets as well as expansion into new customers.
• Direct experience developing and executing a growth strategy in a technical services environment that resulted in significant growth.
• Full life cycle experience across strategy, business development, capture, proposals, branding, and marketing.
• Strong interpersonal and communications skills, including a focus on collaboration and persuasion. Able to build and maintain strong working relationships across and up/down the organization.
• Experience assembling and developing successful teams, including responsibility for assessing talent, and conducting performance management and succession planning.
• A keen strategic mind – very comfortable with the strategic planning and deployment process as well as strong at executing tactical game plans and being a hands-on “do-er” within an organization.
• Willing and able to help out across a lean organization. Comfortable in an entrepreneurial company environment.
• Security clearance ideal, but not required.
• BA/BS degree required; MBA a plus.
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation’s security and defend our fellow citizens’ safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today’s mission, and anticipate tomorrow’s demands. For more information, visithttp://www.sesolutions.com.