SE Solutions is searching for a Proposal Manager to support proposal efforts in our Tysons Corner, VA office. Your primary responsibilities will be proposal development, ensuring security and integrity of all proposal documentation, coordinating proposal reviews and production of the final proposal. The nature of the work requires that the candidate demonstrate initiative, organization, responsibility, customer service skills, and the ability to be flexible and adaptive to a fast-paced, fluid business environment. The candidate must be able to communicate effectively and decisively with all levels of the organization and be able to solve practical problems as well as exercise sound judgement with regards to sensitive and confidential information.
• Responsible for managing the complete proposal development process resulting in compliant, compelling, and competitive proposals responses
• Develop winning proposal strategies in coordination with capture team
• Active contributor in pre-proposal activities (research, drafting marketing materials, developing strategies, competitive analysis)
• Develop proposal outlines, compliance matrixes, and proposal schedule;
• Coordinate proposal reviews with all stakeholders
• Communicate proposal status to proposal team and leadership team
• Develop and maintain proposal content library and related documentation
• Ensure compliance with solicitation requirements and criteria for evaluation
• Lead timely production and delivery of compliant, compelling proposals
• Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or communications-related field preferred
• Five (5) years of professional hands-on experience, preferably in Federal acquisition for information technology solutions providing proposal management and development
• Working knowledge of the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and government contracting processes
Strategic Enterprise Solutions, Inc. (SE Solutions), is a small business serving federal agencies that protect our nation’s security and defend our fellow citizens’ safety. We bring homeland security experience, organizational agility, and multidisciplinary expertise to help our clients respond to a rapidly changing threat landscape, accomplish today’s mission, and anticipate tomorrow’s demands. For more information, visit http://www.sesolutions.com.